"It is my job to make sure that you grow up to be a productive member of society and not a burden to it!" ~ my dad.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Super Savings Saturday

It's Super Savings Saturday over at MoneySavingMom.com. Please go check it out! You will be so inspired to start saving money every time you shop!

This week I worked a couple of the Walgreen's deals. Can I just say that I am sooooo missing my CVS! I get so jealous every time I read the deals other have got. *sniff* I'm determined to make Walgreen's work for me though.

Here we go:

I got 4 boxes of cereal, the Palmolive (hey, I just realized that's palm & olive together! Who knew?), a 6 pack of kids toothbrushes and three candy bars (I have no idea what happened to the third one on the drive home. Honest!) all for $1.99 OOP. It would have been .99 OOP had I not forgotten to give the cashier one of the $1 off coupons.

Anyhoo, I used $2.25 in coupons, $3.00 in RR and $8.32 from my Walgreen's gift card (which was all money from previous rebates). Plus, I received $3.00 in RR's back.

Not bad. Not bad.

Also, I went to Walmart this week with my handful of Johnson's Buddies coupons thanks to Crystal! Go here and here to get these coupons yourself.

I ended up with 5 bars of soap FREE!

That's my week. I hope yours went just as well or even better!

No comments: