"It is my job to make sure that you grow up to be a productive member of society and not a burden to it!" ~ my dad.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Great Find!

I just found something I just had to share with you!

Well, to be honest, Kaye over at MrsNespysWorld found it first. I was just lucky enough to find Kaye!

It's a blog dedicated to crockpot cooking. Since I know how to make all of three things in the crockpot, I'm all a'tizzy about this!

Check out: A Year of Crockpotting

Scroll down to the Crockpot Peanut (not brittle) Candy. Will I be the only one trying this recipe first? YUM!



2 comments:

Kaye said...

Thanks for the linky love. I too was ecstatic when I found it. Stephanie is doing an awesome job keeping my family fed. =)

Liz said...

Oh Wow! I am so excited about that blog!!! Thanks for sharing!