"It is my job to make sure that you grow up to be a productive member of society and not a burden to it!" ~ my dad.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Super Savings Saturday

I didn't do much shopping this week but still managed to grab a few deals.

CVS clearance:
Hannah Montana umbrella: 90% off. Paid .69 cents!
Pink paisley purse: 75% off. Paid $3.25
Celine Dion perfume: 50% off. Paid $5.99

Goodwill find:

I found the Cars racetrack tower at Goodwill for $1.99. I saw it in Walmart a few days later for $21.00! What a steal!

Garage Sale goodies:

Cute cottage chic rose print pillow: $1.00. I'm wondering what I could get for this on ebay.

My snowman addiction:

I love snowman and I love decorative boxes so I was thrilled to find this set in excellent condition for $10.00. The lady was asking $15.00 but took my offer because her friend (who was actually selling the boxes) wasn't there to say otherwise. Yay!

See how everyone else scored this week at MoneySavingMom.com!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, you had a good week! I LOVE those boxes!!!

Milk Donor Mama said...

I love snowmen too! I decorate my Christmas tree entirely with snowman and snowflake ornaments with white lights. It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Snow men you say????? I know what to give you for Christmas now. :-)
See you on Monday!
Katrina