"It is my job to make sure that you grow up to be a productive member of society and not a burden to it!" ~ my dad.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home

For family, friends and followers, I thought you might like to see some pics of the warm & comfortable place the Lord saw fit to land us while we work through our financial difficulties. We have been blessed with a very loving & generous family who were more than happy to take us in.

This is the home we live in.

This is the street we live on. At the end of the street is farmland.

At the other end of the street is farmland also. This is the view from our driveway.

If you look in the middle of the picture, you'll see a small batch of evergreen trees - waaaaay back there.

That's the Arlington Cemetery. I love walking through cemeteries (in daylight) and reading the headstones. There is such a history on those blocks of stone. I'll be covering more on the Arlington Cemetery in a later post.

Punky playing in the side yard. She has no idea that it's COLD outside and she really should be wearing more appropriate outerwear. I mean, really, where is her mother?!

If I understand correctly, that green stuff covering the ground is called "grass". They say it's pretty easy to grow around here. Being an Arizona girl, I wouldn't know about these things.
Until next time...Love to you all!

2 comments:

Andrea Hutchens RYT-500 said...

Very nice pics! Not at all what I pictured. I was expecting something way more 'rural'.:)
I'm surprised that their grass is still so green considering it is almost December.
Stay warm. Love ya. -Andrea

Unknown said...

Glad to hear how you all are doing well.
Glad that Punky can go play on all of the green stuff instead of the usall gravel.
I hope your 1st turkey day was a great one.
Miss you soooo much.
Love,
Katrina