"It is my job to make sure that you grow up to be a productive member of society and not a burden to it!" ~ my dad.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Where We're Headed.

In case some of you were wondering just where my family and I are headed, please allow me to show you:

View Larger Map

It's a darling little town roughly thirty minutes outside of Omaha, Nebraska called Arlington. Population 1,189.

I said little and I meant it.

I said darling and I meant that, too!

Arlington has one public school K-12 with a student body of just over 600 and was named one of BusinessWeek.com's 2007 Best Places in America to Raise Your Kids.

That's all I have for now. When I get there, I will show you around the place a little more and we'll get to know some of the fine folks in Arlington together. I hope you'll join me!

2 comments:

Netta said...

Wow... I pray God's best for you & your fam. Have you scoped out the church options there?

mother of seven said...

I got Penny's message after you got on your plane!!!! I was sad for days... I wish you luck. Keep in touch for sure!!!