"It is my job to make sure that you grow up to be a productive member of society and not a burden to it!" ~ my dad.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday To-Do List



1. VOTE!!!
2. Laundry
3. Clean out & pack spare bedroom upstairs.
4. Continue listing items on Craigslist.
5. Pack game room closet.
6. Declutter counter in laundry room.

What's on your list today?

Update: Well, I'm cutting myself some slack today since I woke up to find I had a sick daughter to take care of. Luckily, my MIL came over and spent the day helping out with her. I still got a considerable amount done, it just wasn't on my list. I ended up spending a couple of hours out in the garage helping my hubby sort out what we are keeping and what we are tossing out. Still lots to do and not a whole lot of time to do it in. We'll get there, I'm sure.

No comments: