"It is my job to make sure that you grow up to be a productive member of society and not a burden to it!" ~ my dad.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'll Be Back...

Whew!! Words cannot express how mega-swamped I am right now with all things home & church. I don't know how some of you mommy-bloggers do it!

Next week, all should be settled down and I'll be back to posting just about everyday. I so appreciate your patience!

I'm hoping to get to CVS and Walgreen's this week so I'll at least have something to write about this Saturday. Oh! And I do have something for Frugal Fridays, too!

Here's something to wet your whistle - today I got to make my very first 911 call! Yes! You read that correctly. But don't worry, it didn't involve me or my kids, really. I'll tell you about it later.

I just wanted to let you know - I'll be back.

Get it? I'll be back? Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Get it? *sigh* Okay, maybe it's not really that funny but it's the only picture I could find. So sue me.

No comments: